Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM GIRL?

Mine would go something like this: Super sweet, with a big heart, very gentle and loving, laughs at all of my dumb jokes, definitely a girl who likes to cuddle, a girl who is committed, romantic, sensitive, and passionate. Someone who can say a million words to you without opening their mouth, not being afraid to get physical, confident, maybe even a lil' shy, a bit of a partier, a risk-taker, someone who will still flirt with me even after we've been together forever, smart, intellectual, loves to have fun and just be silly, and of course someone who loves me back!
Looks wise, I melt over a 5' 8" asian, with perfect vital stats 34-24-34, long black hair with dark brown eyes... it's just pure perfection for me... that's definitely my dream girl!

No comments: