New Year's Resolutions are nothing but new headaches to be taken care of, in the year that unfolds. Here's a list of my New Year's Resolutions...and some of that Apple has proposed.
1) I will quit flirting or even looking at other girls.
2) I will be the complete opposite of me around girls.
3) I will stop communicating with my ex's.
4) I will always remember our monthsary/anniversary.
5) I will organize my contacts, address book, important documents and my life.
6) I will check all my accounts on all social networking sites and make sure that my "Status" on all accounts are set to "In A Relationship".
7) I'm going to stop being so nice this year... I think I overdid it in 2010.
8) I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine.
9) I will try to figure out why I "really" need 5 e-mail addresses.
10) I will take neither myself nor any of the above seriously. LOL
I am expected to adhere to seven of the given ten. Resolutions number 1, 2, 3 & 4 are mandatory..... Apple said! Or else I might not be alive to create my New Year's Resolutions for 2012.