Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I EAT ANYTHING EDIBLE

My life has been full of quirks, idiosyncrasies, whims, eccentricity and oddity (It helps to know the usages of Thesaurus.. huh?). Here are the things about me that U don't know:

I EAT ANYTHING EDIBLE:
When I was in highschool, I've attended a survival training that was held in a swamp in Pampanga. We stayed there for 3 days without food, water and light. There, I learned how to catch and was forced to eat frogs, snails, dagang bukid, balang, bayawak, sawa and diff kinds of leaves, including mango leaves.

3 comments:

sylvie d said...

snails are great!

Damen said...

i know hehehe :)

barley said...

north east of that swamp is mekeni's tocino factory...konting lakad nalang, may processed food ka na.