Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

CAFFEINE

I've been trying to stay away from caffeine this week and was able to do so from Monday until this morning when my body just couldn't take it anymore. Yesterday was already bad when I actually fell asleep at my station. So for the first time in about three days I had a nice cup of coffee and lo and behold I feel a lot better, not as perky as I would like to feel, but at least my eye seem to stay open most of the time today.

I have been getting my caffiene fix here at the office from the coffee stuffs I get in different groceries in the past as coffee doesn't agree with me for some reason. Must have been all those strong beermugs full of coffee I used to make at home. So far the coffee is behaving in my tummy, but I think one cup is enough for now. And at least my current medication seems to control my acidic stomach enough so that I can at least go the whole day without excrutiating cramps and heartburn.

No comments: