Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

REASONS WHY U NEED A GF #3

Consider this post as my contribution to the society from where I got everything that I have today. All this while I (and you) have been made to think that I am against commitment and marriage. That’s not true…and even if I have created that impression…I apologize.

It has been a long while that I have looked around for a girlfriend…before I found one…during that time, I realized that a man really do need a girlfriend. Here are some reasons I could think :

EYECANDY: TO ADD GLAMOUR TO LIFE
Who doesn’t love to have a lady nearby? I do. The formula one guys do. P Diddy and his BadBoys do. This wouldn’t have been a problem if the ladies didn’t know the secret. Now that it is out in the open we can’t do much about it. Knowing our weakness for glamour…the ladies have started presenting themselves as show pieces. So much so… last survey showed that the number of feminists in the Philippines was coming down. Ladies have realized they can get the men to do a whole lot more if they are Eyecandies.

No comments: