Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

MY ANGEL CAME

God made you before me, And in dreams.... I only got the chance to see. A face as beautiful as heaven. Ohh... How I long to be in your haven.

I want to feel your warm and soft touch, Comforted me as soft as the clouds above. I want to hear your voice, whisper to my ears, Like a wind flowing on a sunflower field.

I want to see you...My Angel. Hold you in my arms and cuddle with tender. Though I knew this can be only in my dream, I still wish that this can be real.

Then suddenly heaven open its gate, and ends up my loneliness and my long wait. For you descend to my earth from heaven, and fill my life of love that is forever.

No comments: