Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

SECRET OF STAYING YOUNG

If you don’t know this, you are probably young. But the secret of staying young is to lie about your age. For example, next year, I'll be 23... promise :)

The good thing about aging is that you don’t have to do anything. Just keep advising and people will notice that you have grown old. By the way, I have no advices for anybody.

Does one become intelligent with age? I am not too sure. I guess, the young fools grow up to become old fools. All that talk of experience (that comes with age) making one sober is bullshit. OK fine... old bullshit.

As I said earlier, with age... advice starts flowing. Guess, when they become too old to set a bad example, they start giving good advice.

Talking of advice, I would say the best way to follow an advice is... do exactly the opposite of what is being said to you. Or better still... if you consider the advice very good, type it in a notepad, take a print out, frame it and hang it on your bathroom wall - one that gets the maximum water splash from the shower.

If you ask me what a good advice would be... I would say... find out what the other person wants to hear and then give him just that. At least, he wont put it up on his bathroom wall.

And why am I advising you? Don’t ask me... I am just worried about the younger generation. On second thoughts... I guess they would also grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.

So what are we trying to say here? Nothing... guess I am really just getting old.

No comments: