Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

MY POEM: THEN SHE CAME

My life used to be a blackhole,an active body without a soul,like a metamorphosis without a phase,a wide universe, but an empty space...

Then suddenly... she came along,she has an aura of an icon,the face of the goddess of Olympus,that everyone may die... if they lose.

She gave me my first glimpse of real life,and taught me how to love truly and deeply,she've got every little thing in me,so i fell unto her so easily.

Now i know why i smile, why i love, and why i breathe,how i appreciate life and all in it,cause then i used to doubt...angels exist,but she prove me wrong with her sweet, great myst.

1 comment:

All Star Bikini Babes said...

Wow, you've got some talent ei. Nice piece. C'mon and check out our site ;)