Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

REASONS WHY U NEED A GF #1

Consider this post as my contribution to the society from where I got everything that I have today. All this while I (and you) have been made to think that I am against commitment and marriage. That’s not true…and even if I have created that impression…I apologize.

It has been a long while that I have looked around for a girlfriend…before I found one…during that time, I realized that a man really do need a girlfriend. Here are some reasons I could think :

TO SHOW OFF
I know most of you men out there will agree that girl friends are a little difficult to walk with. I am not referring to their slow gait in tight trousers ..but figuratively. Not many of us actually like to walk on a busy road with a girl friend in tow? But we are forced to do that because of peer pressure. As a 24-year-old gentleman I spoke to last night put it: “Jonbang has one, Mark has one and even that dude Dondon has one. Won’t I be considered a loser if I don’t have a girlfriend?”

No comments: