Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Friday, July 6, 2007

10 THINGS I WANT TO DO

This is a borrowed idea. A colleague and a friend mentioned that I should write about the 10 things I want to do before I breathe my last. And here we go –

1) I want to skydive with my dream girl, and when there are a few kilometers to go, I want to close my eyes and kiss her. A free-wheelie. I know she's reading this right now.

2) I want to walk into a Bahay Ampunan, sort out the saddest kid and fulfill one of his/her wishes. Parang pang Miss Philippines hehehe.

3) I want to walk into a jewel-shop with my mom and dad beside me, and buy them the most expensive necklace and bracelet available. Nay..Tay, wag nyong isasangla hah!?

4) I want to have my own Billboard sa EDSA, endorsing a good brand or product. Wag lang gamot sa hadhad, alimpunga or buni.

5) I want to drive from Claveria to Zamboanga on my muscle car. Sana mabili ko ang Chevelle Malibu ng kapitbahay ko.

6) I want to meet the first love of my life (if I can call her that) and see how many kids she is a mother of and how fat she is LOLz. Would be a funny sight.

7) I want to meet Mr. Walter Navarro. My English Professor, my Mentor, a Friend. He is Jack Dumas...the original RAINMAN.

8) I want to spend a weekend with the other members of the Southern Boys and do all the wacky things we did back in college. Mark, Jon, Mon, Jimmy at Don-don miss ko na kayo mga pre.

9) I want to be the one to accompany my son/daughter on his/her first day in school. Sana sa Xavier or ICA hehehe.

10) I want to take my future wife's parents on a Las Haciendas De Aniciete tour and prove that their daughter landed a good catch. I hope they're your parents ;)

No comments: