Da·men·tol·o·gy [dah-men-tol-uh-jee] noun - the study of the soul, the mind, the relationships, the experiences, the life and the funny side of DAMEN.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

New Year's Resolutions are nothing but new headaches to be taken care of, in the year that unfolds. Here's a list of my New Year's Resolutions...and some of that Apple has proposed.

1) I will quit flirting or even looking at other girls.

2) I will be the complete opposite of me around girls.

3) I will stop communicating with my ex's.

4) I will always remember our monthsary/anniversary.

5) I will organize my contacts, address book, important documents and my life.

6) I will check all my accounts on all social networking sites and make sure that my "Status" on all accounts are set to "In A Relationship".

7) I'm going to stop being so nice this year... I think I overdid it in 2010.

8) I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine.

9) I will try to figure out why I "really" need 5 e-mail addresses.

10) I will take neither myself nor any of the above seriously. LOL

I am expected to adhere to seven of the given ten. Resolutions number 1, 2, 3 & 4 are mandatory..... Apple said! Or else I might not be alive to create my New Year's Resolutions for 2012.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really bro!? number 1?? cmon